(syys)sunnuntain fiilistelyjä

Vaikka aika täällä maan päällä ylitsemme ajaa / Emme täysin katoa silloinkaan / Linnunrata loisti vyönä / Rakastimme sinä yönä / Se ei katoa milloinkaan / Sillä kaukaiset tähdet me nähtiin / Valo silmistämme lähti silloin matkalle tähtiin / Ikuisesti vaeltaa / Saa ehkä joskus jonkun / Silmät tavoittaa

Valo matkalla jossain / Linnunradan laidalla olet kainalossain / Alla tähtien / Yhdessä siitä lähtien / Huulipunaa paidalla / Linnunradan laidalla

Silmin yhä aremmin / Kun näen paremmin / Mitä näkemättä olla toivoisin / Näkisinpä unta / Niinkuin muukin ihmiskunta / Ja kun herään, asiat ois toisin / Toivoin ehtiväni ensin / Kun unessani avaruuteen lensin / Katsomaan maailman luomista / Eilistä ennen huomista

I've walked the distance, I paid my dues and tried to have a go at what I thought I knew was real, held
no appeal / I've been to places, I've seen the tidings / I bought a book of rules for every coin that I could steal / And so I came to gaze upon the stars, when they were yet unborn / And consequently, tear at my old scars, and the mask I had outworn

So when I'm crying alone / Yeah, when I'm cold as a dying stone


Grow me a garden of roses / Paint me the colors of sky and rain / Teach me to speak with their voices / Show me the way and I'll try again


I've heard the rumors, started fires, I sowed a sordid lot of plays for keeps for what I need, behold

the demons that I freed / I've tried my best at wearing the hard hat, but healing doesn't seem to happen when you hide away the seed / And so I came across the medicine man, and he showed me what I'd forlorn  / For if I'm stayed it happens by my own hand, and my own voice full of scorn

Without you I'm nothing at all / And life has the face of a morbid game / With you nothing seems impossible / It all seems to fit the frame


But your tears are not mine / Still sailing down on them till the end of time / All your fears still bleeding / Out of your heart down on the sealing / But you are what you believe in / Come rain or shine in your garden of weeping / still you keep on seeking the celebration of your evening

but Your tears are not mine / I don't care if I die / As long as I can have you by my side / but Your tears are not mine / I don't care if I die / As long as I can have you by my side / All forgotten is gone / To sing this lonely song / Things just happen without no reason / Love's a stolen season / Love's a stolen season




Honestly what will become of me / don't like reality / It's way too clear to me / But really life is dandy / We are what we don't see / Missed everything daydreaming 

Flames to dust / Lovers to friends / Why do all good things come to an end Why do all good things come to end?

Traveling I only stop at exits / Wondering if I'll stay / Young and restless / Living this way I stress less / I want to pull away when the dream dies / The pain sets in and I don't cry / I only feel gravity and I wonder why


Well the dogs were whistling a new tune / Barking at the new moon / Hoping it would come soon so that they could / Dogs were whistling a new tune / Barking at the new moon / Hoping it would come soon so that they could / Die die die die die

Well the dogs were barking at a new moon / Whistling a new tune / Hoping it would come soon / And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day 'til the feeling went away / And the sky was falling on the clouds were dropping and / the rain forgot how to bring salvation / the dogs were barking at the new moon / Whistling a new tune / Hoping it would come soon so that they could die. 

 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Ol niingon gotonas!

Travel Always Finds a Way

Mary Kay

Omaisten suusta kuultua

Tie pohjoiseen - Kaunis Senjan saari